ON THE ISLAND
Hotel Le Saint-Pierre is an ideal starting point to discover our island, the wild south, Cilaos and its circus as well as the Plaine des Cafres and the volcano road.
Le Saint-Pierre combines the proximity of the lagoon and the lively waterfront (beaches only 2 minutes walk away) with the hustle and bustle of the city centre and its shopping streets,
Pierrefonds Airport is a 15-minute drive away. The Roland Garos airport in Saint-Denis can be reached in one hour / 1 hour 15min.
Free City Parking
Private Hotel Parking
From Bank Boulevard
○ Once out of the 4 lanes coming from Saint Louis, follow Bank Boulevard towards the Holy Land; if you come from Saint Joseph, follow Bank Boulevard towards Saint-Pierre
○ Coming from Saint Louis: At the 3rd roundabout, turn right and take Rue Victor le Vigoureux, towards the covered market.
○ Coming from Saint Joseph: At the 2nd roundabout, turn left onto rue Victor le Vigoureux, towards the covered market.
○ You will walk down the street until you see the sign “Hotel Le Saint Pierre”, opposite the covered market.
○ Turn left into Avenue des Indes, the entrance of the hotel is on your right.
From the seafront of Saint-Pierre
○ Go along Boulevard Hubert Delisle, on the seafront, after the Villa Deslile, you will see Le Factory, restaurant bar (mountain side).
○ Turn left, in the rue Francoise de Mahy, in front of Le Factory, continue until you see the Nocibe perfumery.
○ Take the alley on the left, just after the intersection.
○ You will arrive at the parking lot of the covered market and the media library
○ The entrance to the hotel is across the street from the parking lot.
Our teams remain at your entire disposal for any information you would consider useful to receive or request a quote.